Sunday, November 30, 2008


Lately, I find myself lost in a prism of unknown thoughts. Random things that just seem to come and go as they please, like little sparrows that perch on your window sill and fly off before you get the chance to wave 'hello'.


Sometimes, I think I may just go insane..insane with so much feelings of sensual emotion, feelings that I thought were long dead. The adrenaline rush of falling into something..LOVE? No, something like it, but the difference is vast and as it is, unexplainable.


I feel uncivilized and abscured from the world..although hiding from all the hypocrasy may be a good idea. All it does is bite and hurt you, like a rabied dog on a mad binge..someone shoot that thing!


Tingles all over my skin and kisses all around from an unknown that seems to stick to my heart. Feeling helpless at my uncertain future yet hoping for a happiness that is just hard to grasp. Wondering if the unfairness of being in an unforseen future would be...


Blatantly ignorant of the sound of my conscience, lost in a subliminal dark abyss and enjoying a death -for- sure joyride on a piece of broken machinery that promised me bliss...my mind screams; INSANITY!!!


I am me..no doubt about that; no dopplegangers in the picture, your eyes will not fail you. I am where I stand and who I am suppose to be. There is no place for changes, compromises or second guesses.


Then again..part of me just wants to believe in the meaning of..simplicity...an appreciation for all things moderate and a love for all that is just unbeknownst to the roving eyes. Too much thoughts and so much pain..


I just want to be happy...for me...


No comments: