Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What about today..

So this is my blog of gratitude. Here is where I will try to promote positivity. I am so empowered with positivity that I just want to share with every single one out there..

No, I have not shaved my head and I am not wearing an orange robe, neither did I enroll myself into some ashram... I am still the same crazy and loony Sharifah except I am alot better; if you wanna believe in me. I feel empowered to do something, to make a change for myself and hopefully for some poor confused soul out there.

I realized that I have been too preoccupied with me, myself and I so I am making changes. By creating this blog, it will give me the opportunity to think about the positive stuff that happened during my days and weeks and will make me realize who I am and what I am here for.

Let's start with;-

I am grateful that Allah has granted me a new chance in life
I am grateful that I have my kids, husband and a roof over my head
I am grateful for the food on my table
I am grateful that my Dad is still with me
I am grateful that I have friends who care and think of me
I am grateful for making new friends and discovering new things
I am grateful to the person who discovered the black stuff called COFFEE

I am also glad that today started and ended fantastically. The weather was just right and my husband really does love me, more than anything else...

Love and peace...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharifah,

Great blog you started.
As I read your remarks on how you were so preoccupied with yourself I have to admit I had the same problem.

So after years of doing the best I could to improve my life, at the level of understanding I was, I started a website feel great about yourself.com to share what I've learned with others, in hopes it will be of help to them.

I wish you all the best on your path of positivity...

Love,
Mimi