Monday, November 17, 2008

The good, the bad and the ugly

Sometimes, on the road to perfection, you tend to hit bump and fall and get scratches. They will heal and you are on your way again. Today, is just one of those days for me. I didn't exactly wake up on the wrong side of the bed; I may have been able to control my emotions for a bit, but I didn't want to. For once, I just let myself go.

I feel that, to fully appreciate myself, I have to experience the bad days. As much as I try to supress it, it will still be there and there is nothing much I can really do to stop it. At this moment, I don't think I want to.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think everyone has their weak moments. For me, it was today and although its ended nicely, I still feel tremors of misunderstood thoughts, picture imperfect moments of things unthought and unthinkable. Thoughts that I should have been to suppress and just not think.

They are there; always, taunting and and creeping into my thoughts when I least expect them to. However, I must say that, as much as I get taunted and disturbed, I can still put a stop to it all and control them. For the sake of my own sanity, I just have to. For the sake of my need to improve myself and be a more worthy person, I will and I can.

No comments: