Sunday, November 16, 2008

Love

Have you ever been in love and how many times have you been in love? Was it good or was it bad? Did it end in matrimonial bliss or are you still good friends?

Why am I asking?

Its good to feel loved. It feels like the whole world is a better place when you are in love, when the feeling just seems to overpour from your heart and it fills you, body, mind and soul. There is no question, that it is the bestest feeling in the world. The adrenaline is good for your heart :O)

What if the love hurts? What if, all you feel is pain, just to sustain the love? Do you dwell in it? Do you keep on fighting and hope it will get by?

Well, if you love someone, set them free and if its right, they will come back to you. So I believed. Do I still believe in it? Do I still have hope for love?

I don't have to; I have the man I love in my life, and he is the best gift God has given me, lumps bumps, naggy mouth and all *laughs*

Thank you Fendi...you make me complete...