Thursday, November 13, 2008

I feel good

I am feeling great about myself, I have never felt this way before..honestly, I am at that point where its just all going great for me. Despite the bad weather, the screw ups and battling inner demons, I am just feeling absolutely great.

I feel thankful for the rain today. Its been so hot lately and the rain seems to just cool the air and the freshness you get after a shower is unexplainable. Its like uncorking a fantastic bottle of aged wine and taking a whiff..I hate wine though...ok now I'm confused..

I am also glad that Raihan has been given another chance to prove himself in school and prove himself he must. I just hope he can explain to his aunt why her mirror broke...

That's NOT good...

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

No comments: