Friday, November 14, 2008

You win some, you lose some

I may have won the battle to change my life but I certainly need to work on how to lose my weight. However, I am greatful that I am healthy despite being , er, volumptous..if that is the right word for it *laughs*So, in order to make it all work, I have to start working on my motivation and start eating properly.

It rained again today, but I am glad I managed to do the laundry and hang it inside. Despite my aching knee I was able to force myself to walk. I am grateful to Fendi, my husband, for cooking dinner today, although I feel bad, because it should have been me cooking, not him. Still, the food was great and I enjoyed it at the dinner table, with the kids, Fendi, my dad and well, Prince... my cat.

I will try to start with the motivation to lose weight tomorrow. I have no idea what I am going to do, but I definately have to get off my fat arse and DO SOMETHING! No more procastination..and I have to clear my closet..man I hope there isn't a dead rat in there...

No comments: