Monday, November 24, 2008

Update

I wish I had done a bit more for my previous post but blogger isn't being very nice, so I'm just gonna leave it at that. I wrote such a nice long piece and blogger won't publish it *sob*sob*

Hate it, hate it...

Anyway, I just remembered why I started THIS blog; my gratitude blog. Where I actually shared my happiness and the stuff I am passionate about on it. Stuff that make me happy and differentiates me from the others..

I was on 'The Hurricane of Gratitude' and Alex actually posted a video on my Facepage. He was talking about having a good week and living my passion(s) and it occurred to me..

What exactly is or are my passions?

I have several things that I like; reading, networking and listening to people and their woes. Sometimes, people call me AUNTY AGGY..whatever that means.I just like helping people. Its a disease I was born with; others before self..although I have no idea who else is like that in my family..oh wait..my dad..I don't know about Kadir, he may just be a selfish ass..if he wasn't, he'd be here in Singapore wouldn't he?

I think my biggest passion, is writing. Well I have three active blogs and theres one that's just stagnant on the shelf because I realised I opened hadithuna.com with the same purpose in mind.

Sharifah, Sharifah..

I know, I am just so silly sometimes; yet another one of my passions, being silly. I like it when people laugh at my corny jokes and I love to hear my kids laugh, especially Aiman. He has this cute laugh that's a cross between a hard laugh and a giggle. I think most kids laugh like that.

My passion has no boundaries, really. To be honest I find pleasure in the most littlest and absurd things; things that people overlook and do not seem to bother. Things that people wave off. I am that passionate about it, whatever it is, as long as it makes sense.

Right now, I need me some PANADOL...

Stupid headache...

No comments: