Wednesday, December 3, 2008

... a little change

I have been having these really ridiculous dreams..I don't know what they mean really and I try not to dwell in them as much as I can. Although it does bother me half the time..yes, I am confused; as always.

When I look deeper into it (the dreams) I am looking at change. Well, everybody needs change, be it consciously or subconsciously. Everything; human or inanimate...we need a little change. Countries need change, just look at the USA..and Harry Potter needs a change, he needs to look sexier than Edward Cullen or risk falling into the sissy category (thats just MY opinion). I need to change and try to look my age instead of 30 years OLDER. My house needs a change because I have way too many kids, animals and...

I digress

Change is healthy when you know what you're doing. If you're depressed and you get a haircut and a make over to look a bit like that girl from the cover of the Health magazine, its ok..but if you were thinking about Cher then er..well I have no comment. Thats when it becomes unhealthy. The idea that change has to be drastic. Subtility is always a better option and no honey that dress makes you look like an over riped melon.

So come 2009, I have decided that yes, I want a change. I am giving myself an option to lose it or LOSE life. I am talking about my weight. Lately my knee has been flaring up again and its just bugging me so I have thought about the various options of weight loss that do not include the needle :O) are you insane? I wouldn't want that big of a needle on my butt or anywhere else!

Yes, we have all learnt that we should be grateful with what we have, big small or tiny. Yet one thing that comes to my mind when I think of my size is; DEATH BY HYPERTENSION. So I don't think that being like this is a good idea. I have started with cutting down on my binges. Yes, I miss my double cheeseburgers but I do not want butt cheeks that look like burger buns.

So what's your change and your resolution?

No comments: